2019 Results revenue
In 2019, Plastic Omnium’s results, its technological advances, and its ambitious social responsibility policy gave to Plastic Omnium the means to pursue a strategy of profitable and sustainable growth in a complex environment.
Thanks to a diversified customer portfolio, 32,000 committed employees, a clear innovation roadmap and a sound financial structure, Plastic Omnium ranks as a leader in clean and connected mobility, constantly enhancing the value of its innovative systems.
Growth, outperformance and solid results
– Economic revenue: €9,183 million, up 11.4%, +1.1% like-for-like, outperformance of 6.9 pts
– Consolidated revenue: €8,494 million, up 17.2%, +1.4% like-for-like, outperformance of 7.2 pts
– EBITDA: €1,005 million, 11.8% of consolidated revenue
– Operating margin: €511 million, 6% of consolidated revenue
– Net profit – Group share: €258 million, 3% of consolidated revenue
Financial structure strengthened by strong generation of cash-flow
– Free cash-flow: €347 million, after investments of €512 million (6.0% of revenue) and the sale of non-industrial real estate assets for €128.5 million
– Net debt: €739 million, representing 32% of equity and 0.7x EBITDA (€511 million before application of IFRS 16)
An ambitious and vigilant Group
– Proposed dividend: €0.74, representing a 42% distribution rate
– 2020 outlook:
o Growth: outperformance of 5 points compared to worldwide automotive production;
o Growth in operating profit and EBITDA in value, with an enhanced cost-reduction program;
o Generation of free cash-flow of at least €200 million to boost innovation dedicated to clean and sustainable mobility.
Open pdf file
2019 annual results presentation2019 consolidated financial statements
To view the replay of the Webcast, click here