– H1 2022 economic revenue growth of 4.3% compared to H1 2021, despite a market down -1.2%
– H1 2022 operating margin up significantly compared to H2 2021 despite rising inflation
– Free cash-flow1 of €134 million, equal to 3.4% of revenue, in line with the Group’s objectives
– Strong order book growth, especially in hydrogen
– Major acquisitions for sustainable growth
YOU MAY LIKE:
Plastic Omnium finalizes the acquisition of the ACTIA Power division of ACTIA Group
An important step in Plastic Omnium's growth strategy in electrification. Plastic Omnium announces the closing of the acquisition o...
Plastic Omnium takes full ownership of HBPO
- Acquisition of the remaining 33.33% of HBPO shares from Hella - HBPO, world leader in automotive front-end modules, with ...
2022 Half-year Results - Significant increase in revenue and strong free cash-flow generation. Acceleration of growth strategy through major acquisitions.
- H1 2022 economic revenue growth of 4.3% compared to H1 2021, despite a market down -1.2% - H1 2022 operating margin up si...