– H1 2022 economic revenue growth of 4.3% compared to H1 2021, despite a market down -1.2%
– H1 2022 operating margin up significantly compared to H2 2021 despite rising inflation
– Free cash-flow1 of €134 million, equal to 3.4% of revenue, in line with the Group’s objectives
– Strong order book growth, especially in hydrogen
– Major acquisitions for sustainable growth
YOU MAY LIKE:
Plastic Omnium announces construction of Europe's largest hydrogen vessels factory in Compiègne
Read the press release Read the press kit French Prime Minister Elisabeth Borne, during her visit to Plastic Omnium’s α-Alphatech...
Plastic Omnium receives a PACEPilot Award for its 4D radar
Plastic Omnium wins a PACEPilot Award for its 4D imaging radar. The PACEPilot Award recognizes pre-commercial or post-pilot innovati...
Plastic Omnium to supply its full line-up of hydrogen products to Safra, France’s leading manufacturer of hydrogen-powered buses
As of 2023, Plastic Omnium will collaborate with Safra to support the development of its Hycity range of hydrogen-powered buses and ...