In line with its ACT FOR ALL™ commitments, Plastic Omnium’s teams have designed an accessible website in accordance with Article 47 of French Law no. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005. Our aim is to make the site available to all, “whatever their hardware, software, network infrastructure, geographical location, or physical or mental ability” (from the World Wide Web Consortium’s definition of accessibility).
Find out more at:https://www.w3.org/WAI/fundamentals/accessibility-intro/
In pursuit of this objective, Plastic Omnium carried out a digital accessibility audit to improve the experience of its website for disabled internet users. This audit, completed in November 2020, will be repeated at regular intervals. Our accessibility declaration, which summarizes the changes made, will be updated regularly on this page.
Declaration of accessibility
Plastic Omnium undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of French Law no. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
In pursuit of this commitment, it is implementing the following strategy and actions:
- A yearly action plan to improve the site’s accessibility rate by the first quarter of 2021.
- A 2020–2022 multi-year plan to improve accessibility and 2020–2021 action plan are currently being completed and will be published shortly.
This declaration of accessibility applies to https://www.plasticomnium.com/fr
The site https://www.plasticomnium.com/fr is partially compliant with the French government’s accessibility guidelines (RGAA) version 4.0, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
The compliance audit performed by Urbilog showed that 74% of the RGAA version 4.0 criteria are met.
The average compliance rate of the online service is 82%.
There are 50 applicable criteria out of 106, of which:
- 37 criteria are compliant
- 13 criteria are non-compliant
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
- Decorative images to be silenced
2. Frames: not concerned
3. Colors: not concerned
4. MultiMedia: not concerned
- Information in tabular format to be coded in a real table
- Cases of non-explicit links
- Presence of scripts not compatible with assistive technologies
- Presence of scripts that cannot be controlled from the keyboard
- Context changes not reported
8. Mandatory elements
- Language changes not reported
- Incomplete or irrelevant titration plans
- Poorly coded lists
- Presence of truncated elements by magnifying to 200%
- Hardly or not perceptible keyboard focus
- Irrelevant management of hidden texts
- Input control without input suggestion
- No avoidance link to the content
13. Consultation: not concerned
Exemptions for disproportionate burden
- not concerned
Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
- not concerned
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This declaration was made on january 26, 2021.
Technologies used for the creation of www.plasticomnium.com
The content delivery checks were performed based on the combinations provided by the RGAA 4.0 reference base, with the following versions:
- NVDA 2019.2.1 et Firefox
- JAWS 2018 et Internet Explorer 11
- VoiceOver Mac OS 10.14 et Safari : 13.0.3
Tools used to evaluate accessibility
- Contrast Color Analyser
- Assistant RGAA V3 (éléments réutilisables en RGAA V4)
- Web Developer toolbar
- Inspecteur du navigateur
Audited pages (only FR)
- Page d’accueil :
- Gouvernance :
- Informations règlementées :
- Press Room (deux onglets) :
- Contact :
- Site :
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, please contact Aurélie Mathieu, for an accessible alternative or to obtain content in another form.
- Send a message
- Contact Aurélie Mathieu, External Communication Coordinator
This procedure is to be followed if:
You have notified the website administrator of an accessibility problem that prevents you from accessing content or services on the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write to the Commissioner [https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/]]
- Contact the Commissioner’s representative in your region [https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues]]
- Send a letter (free mail within France, no stamp required) to:
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07