Electric cars are shaking up vehicle design and architecture as well as the modules used in their conception. We are redesigning the style and functions offered by electric vehicle modules to win over customers eager for a new experience.
The electrification of the car has also changed the entire vehicle architecture. Whereas the engine takes up a lot of space in a classic combustion vehicle, this space is free in electric vehicles. We can use it as additional storage space.
A wide range of functionalities can be integrated into our Frunk module – from storage space, an integrated cool box, interior lighting, a first-aid kit, charging cables, additional water tanks to the integration of charging points and much more.
The benefits of our Frunk module
- We can adapt the Frunk to the vehicle type and the user behaviour of the end users.
- Our customers have a simplified assembly process. Because of the high degree of integration of the module at HBPO, the manufacturer needs fewer parts and can thus realise a shorter assembly line. This means that the latter has less investment and space requirements for logistics overall.
- Thanks to the use of sustainable materials such as hemp and bioplastics, the production of the Frunk module also protects our environment.
- Many individualisation options
- Shorter assembly line for the customer
- Production protects the environment