The automotive industry is witnessing unprecedented changes, compelling manufacturers, and suppliers to speed up their transition towards a more sustainable mobility.
Joining Plastic Omnium is an opportunity to take your place at the heart of this transformation and engage with exciting innovative challenges.
Join Our International Finance Graduate Program
Plastic Omnium recruits demanding, creative, and smart young graduates to support us at a Group level and within our 5 activities:
- Sustainable Mobility
- Design and interactivity
- Modules and personalization
- New Energies – Hydrogen fuel cells
In this context, we will provide you all the resources necessary to become one of our future financial leaders.
Our International Finance Graduate Program starts in our Levallois-based HQ in France to meet with your peers and involves a thorough induction before starting your first rotation. The program also includes dedicated trainings along the way, a mentoring program, networking events, exposure to executive management, and an individual career management approach.
Over two years, you will have the opportunity to take on three different challenging positions of 8 months each. It includes at least one international rotation and at least two different PO Business activities to better understand the Plastic Omnium world.
In addition to a deep and thorough understanding of PO, you will be trained across different finance areas to build your future finance career.
In the meantime, our Human Resources team will ensure a tailor-made follow-up during your early growth within Plastic Omnium.
What we are looking for
In Plastic Omnium, we are invested in promoting diversity and inclusion. We are convinced that varied skills and competencies are the key to a successful team. Your most important assets to undertake this journey as a Plastic Omnium’s Graduate program member is being passionate, detailed-oriented, innovative, and driven for excellence.
Your ideal profile:
- A recent master’s degree in finance and recognized academic excellence
- Experiences within an international environment (professional experience or studies abroad…)
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate efficiently with executive management
- Team player, you celebrate the success of your colleagues as well as your own
- Ambitious, driven by excellence and results-oriented
- Comfortable with data, numbers, and their analysis
- Organized and precise, you always take a detailed look at your realizations in a continual improvement approach
- Quick learner, you’re also curious and eager to learn from others
If your profile fits the criteria’s, here are the next steps you can expect:
Applications opening from April 17th to May 12th
First phone interview from April 24th to May 12th
Psychometric assessment from May 2nd to May 22nd
Assessment days on the 25th and 26th of May. This includes an interview with one of our CFO and one member of the Talent Acquisition team, a business case, and a business game.
Final feedback May 29th
Program starts September the 1st (possibility to start earlier)
If you have any questions about our International Finance Graduate Program or the recruitment process, please contact Vincent CHEVREMONT.