– Acquisition of the remaining 33.33% of HBPO shares from Hella
– HBPO, world leader in automotive front-end modules, with strong growth potential driven by the electrification of automotive markets and an innate ability to innovate
– Full ownership to accelerate HBPO’s growth and exploit full synergy potential with Group’s portfolio
YOU MAY LIKE:
Plastic Omnium finalizes the acquisition of the ACTIA Power division of ACTIA Group
An important step in Plastic Omnium's growth strategy in electrification. Plastic Omnium announces the closing of the acquisition o...
Plastic Omnium takes full ownership of HBPO
- Acquisition of the remaining 33.33% of HBPO shares from Hella - HBPO, world leader in automotive front-end modules, with ...
2022 Half-year Results - Significant increase in revenue and strong free cash-flow generation. Acceleration of growth strategy through major acquisitions.
- H1 2022 economic revenue growth of 4.3% compared to H1 2021, despite a market down -1.2% - H1 2022 operating margin up si...