Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE has several subsidiaries including Plastic Omnium Gestion, which acts as controller within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR,” for the collection and processing of personal data carried out on the Careers website. Each subsidiary is the data controller for the processing of personal data to manage its own job offers published on the Site, in accordance with the GDPR and the legal provisions applicable in the relevant countries.
As a user (hereinafter “You”), you can browse job offers from Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE and/or any other company in the Plastic Omnium group.
You will have to create a candidate account and connect to the Careers website in order to:
- apply for job offers published on the Careers website, which means sending us your identification data and your resume directly or by means of your LinkedIn profile
- save job offers you have selected.
The personal data related to your candidate account and job application(s) is collected and processed for the purposes of:
- managing your candidate account
- managing and monitoring your job application(s), for instance to assess whether you have the skills, experience, qualifications and training for a role with Plastic Omnium, and to inform you about recruitment decisions.
This data processing is based on the legitimate interests of Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE, its subsidiaries and its recruitment agencies in processing your application(s).
The personal data may be consulted for the purposes mentioned above by Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE, its subsidiaries and more specifically the subsidiaries responsible for the job offers accessible on the Careers website, and in some cases, by partner recruitment agencies. The personal data may also be processed by the data processors responsible for the security, hosting and maintenance of the Careers website.
This personal data will not, under any circumstances, be sold, transferred or leased to any third party within the meaning of the GDPR.
The data will remain in the European Union. In exceptional circumstances, personal data may be transferred to a country outside the European Union, provided that the European Commission has recognized the country concerned as providing adequate protection, or at least, that this transfer is governed by appropriate safeguards.
Your personal data will be kept for as long as is necessary to process your application. We will retain the data for a maximum period of two years from your last connection to your candidate account, for the purpose of contacting you and informing you of other vacancies that may interest you.
You have permanent access to your account to amend, update or delete your data.
Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE ensures that all technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data are put in place. These security and confidentiality rules equally apply to all employees of Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE and its subsidiaries, and to all service providers and subcontractors working for any Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE entities.
In accordance with the GDPR, the user has the following rights regarding their personal data:
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to modify or erase their personal data
- the right to data portability, where applicable
- the right to restrict and/or object to processing of their data
- the right to withdraw consent, where applicable
- the right to issue instructions about what happens to the data after their death.
You can exercise these rights by contacting Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE:
- By mail
Plastic Omnium – DPO
1 allée Pierre Burelle 92593 Levallois cedex – France
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user has the legal right to file a complaint with their local supervisory authority, such as the CNIL in France: https://www.cnil.fr/en.