– Resilience of economic sales which amount to € 2,098 million, -2.7% vs. Q1 2021 in a highly disrupted environment
– Outperformance in Europe, the Americas and Asia excluding China
– Expansion into Lighting with the planned acquisition of AMLS, thus securing innovative technologies
– Extension of portfolio in electric mobility:
* Exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of Actia Power, a provider of solutions primarily for heavy electric mobility,
* Industrial partnership with Verkor, a French manufacturer of low-carbon battery cells,
– 2022 financial outlook confirmed
YOU MAY LIKE:
Human Resources and Sustainability functions to be merged
New department to be headed by David Meneses, currently Executive Vice-President Sustainability. "Societal and environmental matter...
Plastic Omnium successfully completes a new private placement Schuldschein for €400 million
Plastic Omnium finalized today a private placement governed by German law called Schuldschein for a total amount of 400 million euro...
Plastic Omnium signs a partnership with Hyliko to equip its hydrogen trucks for the decarbonization of heavy mobility
Plastic Omnium announces the signature of a partnership with Hyliko, the mobility specialist that decarbonizes heavy-vehicle fleets ...