– Resilience of economic sales which amount to € 2,098 million, -2.7% vs. Q1 2021 in a highly disrupted environment
– Outperformance in Europe, the Americas and Asia excluding China
– Expansion into Lighting with the planned acquisition of AMLS, thus securing innovative technologies
– Extension of portfolio in electric mobility:
* Exclusive negotiations for the acquisition of Actia Power, a provider of solutions primarily for heavy electric mobility,
* Industrial partnership with Verkor, a French manufacturer of low-carbon battery cells,
– 2022 financial outlook confirmed
YOU MAY LIKE:
2022 annual results, Laurent Favre on BFM Business
Following the 2022 annual results, watch our CEO, Laurent Favre’s talk on BFM Business See the replay
2022 Annual results
Strong profitable growth, generating free cash flow. Major acquisitions and strategic investments towards clean and connected mobi...
2022 Annual results presentation
Compagnie Plastic Omnium SE's 2022 annual results will be presented during a Webcast on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 9:00 a.m. (P...