- Economic revenue of €2,377 million in the 3rd quarter of 2022, up by +32.6% (+22.4% lfl)
- Outperformance over the first 9 months of 2022 in Europe, America and Asia excluding China
- Realization of the Group’s external growth strategy – completion of three acquisitions in the last three months
- Significant order intake in hydrogen, reinforcing the Group’s objectives
- Confirmation of the 2022 financial outlook on a like-for-like basis
YOU MAY LIKE:
Plastic Omnium and the CEA sign a research partnership to develop the technologies of tomorrow's mobility
Plastic Omnium and the CEA (French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission) have signed a partnership agreement to conduct...
Third quarter 2022 revenue - Strong revenue growth of 32.6%
Economic revenue of €2,377 million in the 3rd quarter of 2022, up by +32.6% (+22.4% lfl) Outperformance over the first 9 months o...
Follow our 3rd quarter 2022 results on October 25 at 8:00 a.m. CET (Paris time)
Press release Presentation To follow the webcast live, please click on the link below: https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage...