- Economic revenue of €2,377 million in the 3rd quarter of 2022, up by +32.6% (+22.4% lfl)
- Outperformance over the first 9 months of 2022 in Europe, America and Asia excluding China
- Realization of the Group’s external growth strategy – completion of three acquisitions in the last three months
- Significant order intake in hydrogen, reinforcing the Group’s objectives
- Confirmation of the 2022 financial outlook on a like-for-like basis
YOU MAY LIKE:
Plastic Omnium signs contract with EDF group to supply renewable electricity covering half of its needs in France
Plastic Omnium has signed a contract with EDF Renewables that will cover around 50% of its electricity needs with low-carbon electri...
Individual shareholders’ visit at plant in Herentals (Belgium) on november 30TH
Plastic Omnium organizes for its individual shareholders the opportunity to discover its production site, located in Herentals in Be...
Plastic Omnium to set up largest hydrogen storage production plant in Michigan, U.S.A.
Plastic Omnium announces plans to build the largest North American hydrogen storage manufacturing plant in Grand Blanc Township, Mic...