World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Extending the service life of your products!
A multi-brand 'a la carte' offer of services
- Plastic Omnium can propose the full range of services needed to maintain the waste collection equipment used by your organisation, guaranteeing it remains in perfect working order.
- With your wheeled containers and underground or semi-underground containers in perfect working order, your personnel, responsible for the collection of waste, are able to work productively and in complete safety: no time lost in trying to move a bin with a damaged wheel and no risk of an accident caused by an underground container with a faulty mechanism.
- Finally, having litter bins and above-ground containers in perfect working order contributes to the image of your urban area and to the well-being of its population.
- Certain preventive maintenance operations can be undertaken during the cleaning operations.
Playing a role in the smart city
- To meet the increasing demands for data transmission speeds, Plastic Omnium has developed connected solutions, optimising all our services. Preventive or corrective maintenance operations and services involving the cleaning of pre-collection equipment, all can be organised in a rapid, and targeted manner.
- If waste containers are fitted with chips or identifying labels, service monitoring is provided via portable OptiPad® terminals, issued to all our operatives. The data is then fed into your database in a secure, reliable manner using our OptiNet® software. All your information may then be consulted via your own Personalised Customer Space*.
* For subscription terms, ask us for details.
For a superior service, in total safety
- The Plastic Omnium teams of operators have the benefit of continuous training sessions via our CAMPUS centres in order to ensure that they use all our products in accordance with the requirements laid down in current standards, specifically in terms of safety and respect for the environment.
- A perfect understanding of products and procedures is the corner stone of a rapid intervention, decreasing disturbance to neighbours and the risk of traffic disruption.
Underground, semi-underground and above-ground containers play an integral role in our urban landscape. Equipment operational for more of the time made possible by permanently active service. Extending the life of the equipment and thus encouraging waste sorting, correct use, and respect for voluntary recycling points.
The handling operations for above-ground, underground and semi-underground containers often take place in zones of heavy traffic. Any hazardous operation requires extreme vigilance, and an absolute respect for the safety rules. Our teams carry out full risk assessments to ensure that the conditions, applied during all interventions, are completely safe, not only in terms of the products used, but also for the nearby pedestrians and vehicles.
Plastic Omnium offers three levels of intervention:
- Preventive inspections: including the lifting of underground and semi-underground containers. A visual and functional inspection of the equipment in order to detect and highlight any damage or anomalies. The containers are all systematically lubricated.
- Preventive maintenance: including the lifting of the containers, the preventive inspection procedure is backed-up by a maintenance intervention covering the functional components of the containers.
- Corrective maintenance: following on from a preventive inspection or maintenance operation, this intervention is triggered by an accepted quotation and a service order and is used to re-establish container functionalities.
With our recognised manufacturing quality, our wheeled bins are often subjected to extreme conditions of use, including, for example, repeated impacts with pavement edges when fully loaded. Having permanently operational equipment assures optimal productivity and safety for the waste collectors: fewer delays or risks of injury due to damaged containers such as damaged wheels, for example.
The users themselves also benefit from this optimal level of service and quality.
Due to their static nature, bins are often subject to other forms of aggression: bad weather, traffic damage, etc. However, they are an important part in the image of the urban area, its identity and the well-being of its population.
For these categories, Plastic Omnium offers two service programmes:
Preventative inspection and maintenance
- A visual inspection of the general condition of the equipment and a verification of functionalities.
- Lubrication of moving parts and replacement of damaged or missing parts.
- Replacement of damaged elements and repairs due to damage, wear and tear, or incidents.
- Restoration of the operational status of the equipment and elimination of any enhanced risk of an incident.