World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Waste collection management
Waste bin fill-level measurement, geolocation of collection vehicles, onboard systems, etc.
Streamline your waste collection routes
- Collection routes require less fuel if the trucks only include voluntary drop-off sites that are full. Our systems can plan collection routes based on the fill levels of containers.
- City traffic is less disrupted by waste collection if the routes are targeted. This method also causes less noise disturbance to residents from trucks and the handling of bins and containers.
- Users benefit from a higher quality service, because containers are emptied before they overflow and are thus always available.
Plastic Omnium proposes a range of solutions for optimising waste collection routes, lowering costs, protecting the environment and improving user service quality:
- OptiAccess® .
- OptiFill® indicates the fill level of your waste containers.
- OptiManager® enables geolocation and real-time monitoring of fleet movements.
- OptiNav® is an onboard waste collection assistant.
- OptiNet® is the centralised management solution that controls all the different connected tools.
- OptiSystem® is a full range of onboard IT systems for vehicles.
- These systems offer easy and instantaneous traceability, and support greater responsiveness in reconfiguring collection routes. Optionally, if the containers are equipped with an onboard computer, routes can be sent directly to the vehicles.