World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Smart access control system
- OptiAccess® is an access control system that records and communicates the usage data of an underground or semi-underground container.
- With OptiAccess®:
- you have remote control of the access to your voluntary drop-off points.
- you manage all information regarding their use by the users.
- you can monitor the fill level from a distance.
- It fits in perfectly with an PAYT module.
- OptiAccess® allows the community to authorise or refuse access to its voluntary drop-off zones from a distance.
- OptiAccess® gives you a daily update on the usage of your containers.
- The container has an electronic lock that is activated by holding the badge / card in front of the reader.
Easy autonomous system
- Autonomous data transmission system (secure daily communication) with long-life battery system.
- Hold the card over the reader, open, then close the trapdoor.
- Information displayed in the form of a pictogram.
- Monochrome LCD screen with Plexiglas Lexan® Margard® MR5E window, ultra-resistant (IP67) to impacts and vandalism, treated to limit the hold of graffiti.
- Printing on the inside to neutralise the impact of UV.
- Resistant to vibrations of up to 50 Hz.
- System activation button.
- Vandal-proof, contactless card reader.
- Resistant to temperature differences from -30°C to +85°C.
- Low self-discharge lithium battery: approximately 2-year lifespan.
- Aluminium H x L x D: 150 mm x 120 mm x 72 mm.
Access card and badge
- Passive, contactless access cards are used.
- They are available in 125 kHz and 13.56 MHz frequency, read-only, with a unique, unchangeable number.
- The lock of the drum or trapdoor is controlled by a patented low-energy servomotor.
- Tested to be vandal-proof, resistant to heavy pressure on the lid.
Access card and badge
- The modem allows you to send alerts and information but also receive updates for the embedded IT on the container.
- It is also possible to connect by wire during maintenance operations.
- Sending data of visits: card number, date, time, drum opened or not, identifier of the container that was used.
- Alerts (battery run out, container full, etc.).
- Updated list of authorised cards received daily.
- The Plastic Omnium access-control system and software are ISO 9001 certified.