World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Latest generation underground containers developed to further assist communities in achieving their recycling targets.
Supporting waste sorting and recycling policies
- Designed for the collection of different waste streams such as paper/packaging, glass, and household waste.
- Access control system with data transmission: encourages better waste sorting practices via incentive pricing or targeted education programmes.
- Complies with the requirements of European Standard EN 13071.
Improved ergonomics and hygiene
- Improved ergonomics: the size of the hatches and drum make it easy to deposit bags; optimised ease of access for children and people with reduced mobility.
- Improved hygiene: hatches can be opened via an optional foot pedal in order to avoid any hand contact with the container.
- M4® easily adapts to changes in the community’s recycling requirements: it is placed on a structure that is the same for all variants, allowing for example, a glass recycling terminal to be easily be replaced with a terminal for packaging collection.
- For the collector: one of the fastest products to empty on the market, in guaranteed safety, reducing the disturbance to local residents.
- For maintenance personnel: the terminal’s shape has been designed for quicker and easier access to the various components of the container’s structure allowing faster servicing and maintenance.
1 - Lifting system
2 - Litter bin pillar for filling
3 - Pedestrian plateform
4 - Metal storage container: 3/4/5 m3
5 - Emptying hatches
6 - Ground level
7 - Watertight concrete casing: 5 m3
8 - Cleanliness sole