World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
Minimum space, maximum storage!
Optimize your waste collection
- 80 underground containers of 5m3 collected twice a week are enough for a population of 10,000 inhabitants.
- Underground containers allow the switch from a multi-operator waste collection to a single operator collection.
- The filling level measurement system OptiFill® (optional) sends an alert when waste collection is required.
- It thus helps to reduce direct and indirect costs.
For an optimised urban space
- Up to 3 Minimax® underground containers can be installed on one parking space.
- The design of the container ensures a better distribution of waste obtaining a maximum fill rate of 95%.
- The height of the pillars has been optimized in order to facilitate access to the container, particularly to children or disabled people.
Safety as a priority
- A double drum opening system prevents things from falling in to the container.
- A security fence is included ensuring that whilst the container is lifted both the user and municipal agents remain safe.
- Resistant to acts of vandalism.
- The container can have an optional inspection hatch for easy maintenance.
A more hygienic solution
- Underground containers bring real reduction in visual and odour pollution.
- Clean containers without overflowing or dispersed waste, and no water retention.
- Plastic Omnium offer cleaning and maintenance services, ensuring that it is a product that is always "ready" for use.
1 - Lifting system (single hook, double hook, Kinshofer)
2 - Free standing pillar litter bin for filling
3 - Pedestrian platform
4 - Metal storage container
5 - Emptying hatches
6 - Safety system
7 - Concrete casing
- Recoverable pedestrian platform,
- Paint of the platform made of embossed sheet metal.
- Automatic palisade, 110 cm high,
- Securty floor.
- Concrete wings to prevent buoyancy thrust,
- Supporting legs in the concrete casing for the installation of an inner bin with a lower volume.
Inspection door on bin.
Locking of the glass and household-waste insertion holes.
Hatch for large waste producers.
Free-standing litter bin made of sandblasted or brushed stainless steel.
Hammer-finish paint appearance.
Customisation by adhesive (customer logo, sorting instruction, collection fraction, etc.).
Double or triple compartmentalisation for glass (triple-hook version).