World leader in waste management: containers and related services.
*Potentially infectious medical waste
Complies with the ADR decree
- Complies with European regulations on the transportation of hazardous materials.
- There is no obligation for these containers to be inspected every 30 months by an approved verification body: if they remain in a satisfactory presentation and operating condition, their usage period is unlimited.
Efficiency and security
- The dimensions of this equipment enable it to be directly installed within hospital services.
- It can be adapted to suit all waste processing chains.
- The lever closing mechanism is provided on the outside of the container, thus avoiding waste catching inside the container during its emptying (as an option).
- Total inertia in the event of any chemical aggression.
- Metal parts made of anticorrosion-treated steel.
- Rubber wheel tread.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE), injected, recyclable.
- Complies with European regulations on the transportation of hazardous materials (ADR decree) for potentially infectious medical waste (UN no. 3291).
- GE certified product.
Accessories and options
- Side grip.
- Locking by lever lock (on either side of the container).
- Non-marking wheels for use on smooth fl oors (tiles, linoleum, etc.).
- Reinforced wheels for a traction speed of up to12kph.
- Rigid label, barcode or RFID chip for container traceability from the collection point up to the treatment centre.
- Plastic Omnium patented removable trunnions.
- Non-riveted, reinforced tow bar on the bin.
- Bumpers: metal parts adapted to all treatment-centre conveyor chains.